EXCELLENT CONDITION IN THE BOX WITH BAG AND PAPERWORK
SUPER FAST AND FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING
The Audix OM2 is the latest addition to the highly acclaimed OM Series of professional vocal microphones. The OM-2 incorporates many of the performance features and characteristics that have become hallmarks of all Audix microphones: rich, natural vocal sound with exceptional clarity and detail, superior off-axis rejection, and the ability to perform at high levels without feedback or distortion. The durable OM2 features a spring-steel grill ball with 10 times the tensile strength of typical grill balls, an electronically cut one-piece inner pop filter for consistent dispersion of incoming signals and a durable e-coat finish (embraced by the white logo so often seen on TV).
With a bit of added warmth in the lower mid-bass and a slight boost in the mid-range, the OM2 sounds particularly full and clear on a small-to mid-size PA system without having to add EQ or pad the sensitivity, both of which affect the natural sound of any microphone. Engineers comment that the beauty of the OM Series microphones is that they require little or no EQ. In short, the OM-2 is designed to sound good at the initial input stage of the capsule, where it counts.
The American-made OM2 would be a worthy addition as an all-purpose dynamic microphone for any home studio. It can be used for a wide variety of instruments and vocals and will provide a lifetime of high performance at an affordable suggested retail price.
- Natural vocal sound with exceptional clarity and detail
- Superior off-axis rejection
- Spring-steel grill ball with 10 times the tensile strength of typical grill balls
- The ability to perform at high levels without feedback or distortion
- Added warmth in the lower mid-bass and a slight boost in the mid-range
- Can be used for a wide variety of instruments and vocals
- Zinc alloy/fusion coating
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides excellent vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant steel spring grill