Cardioid condenser for overheads and more.
Designed for drum overheads, but capable of capturing any signal with high-end detail. Add some sparkle to your mix with the CAD C9. Mic clip included. It is flat between 200Hz and 5kHz, with a gentle rise into 6K through 8K, dropping off precipitously at 10K.
- Great for cymbals: overheads, hi-hat
- Works well for acoustic Instruments
- Low profile
- Quality clip included
C9 Cardioid Pencil Condenser Microphone
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 13KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 230 ohms
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 11mA(P48)