NEW DEMO WITH WARRANTY
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED ROLAND DEALER
SUPER FAST AND FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING
The Roland HS-5 Session Mixer empowers up to five musicians to rehearse, jam, and record together while using headphones for monitors. Each musician has individual hands-on control over their respective headphone mix as well as access to built-in effects such as EQ, compression, reverb and Roland's COSM effects for guitar amp modeling, bass amp modeling, and vocals.
The whole band can record a stereo mix at 44.1 kHz 16-bit resolution to a USB thumb drive or use the mixer as an audio interface connected to a computer via USB cable. As an audio interface, each track can be recording individually into a DAW.
The back panel of the mixer features four sections A, B, C, and D - each of which features an XLR-3F connector for microphone inputs as well as a stereo Left/Mono and Right pair of 1/4" inputs for instruments such as guitar, bass, and keyboards. A fourth section labeled E, features Left and Right line inputs as well as an 1/8" stereo input. Adjacent to this section is a Left and Right pair of 1/4" outputs for connecting to studio monitors as well as an 1/8" headphone output.
The top of the mixer features control knobs for Gain/Comp, Bass, Middle, Treble, and Pan that can be assigned to the five mixes, as well as a main mix output control and transport controls for recording the mix. Each individual musician section features an 1/8" and 1/4" headphone output for monitoring as well as a phones control knob, a reverb control knob, and a my mix knob.
A click/tap button allows you to set the tempo and a built-in metronome ensures everyone keeps time together. All of the unit's settings can be saved to a USB thumb drive for future recall when resuming the jam. For even more fun, two HS-5 mixers can be connected in tandem to accommodate up to eight musicians at a time.
- Allows for up to eight musicians to play simultaneously
- Record a stereo mix at 44.1 kHz 16-bit resolution to a USB thumb drive
- Record each musician's track individually to a Computer DAW via USB Cable
- Provides guitar amp modeling, bass amp modeling, and vocal effects
- Features a click/tap button to start and set a metronome so all the musicians can play in time together
- Allows you to save and recall each musicians preferred settings to a USB thumb drive for future sessions