The acoustic/electric Grand Auditorium 414ce responds well to an array of playing styles thanks to Taylor’s proprietary body shape and the expansive tonal palette of ovangkol and spruce. Expect a blend of power and tonal definition, especially in the midrange, so whether you like to strum, flatpick or play fingerstyle, the 414ce makes a great playing partner. Contemporary aesthetic strokes include white binding, Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, a three-ring rosette, and a full-gloss body. The guitar comes equipped with Taylor’s Expression System® 2 acoustic electronics along with a Venetian cutaway, and ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Nut & Saddle Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover Black Plastic
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Fretboard Inlay 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany