BRAND NEW MINT PERFECT DEMO IN THE BOX WITH WARRANTY
SUPER FAST AND FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED YAMAHA DEALER
Building on the legacy of these two iconic keyboards, the Yamaha Montage sets the next milestone for Synthesizers with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow all combined in a powerful keyboard designed to inspire your creativity.
Motion Control Synthesis Engine
Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and subtractive synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis.) These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across eight parts in a single MONTAGE Performance.
Interact with MONTAGE Performances using Motion Control: a highly programmable control matrix for creating deep, dynamic and incredibly expressive sound. With Motion Control, you can create new sounds not possible on previous hardware synthesizers.
Music is expression. MONTAGE adds a new level of expression with the Motion Control Synthesis Engine. This engine allows a variety of methods to interact with and channel your creativity into finding your own unique sound.
Create dynamic sound changes from radical to sublime with the Super Knob. The Super Knob can control multiple parameters simultaneously resulting in anything you can imagine.
The Super Knob can even be assigned to a second FC7 foot controller making it easy to manipulate the sound when playing with both hands.
The Envelope Follower converts audio into a control source for control of virtually any synthesizer parameter. For example, a drum loop could drive effects parameters for a cool rhythms or a vocal recording could control multiple parameters for a “talking” synthesizer. The audio can even be a “live” source through the A/D input.
An amazingly sophisticated pure synthesizer engine capable of producing classic ‘80s or cutting-edge EDM sound with incredible dynamic range, power and fidelity. MONTAGE features an 8-operator FM architecture and 128-note polyphony, allowing for a massive array of sound design options.
Every instrument needs great content to inspire your creativity. MONTAGE features a huge range of incredible sounds like a brand-new Yamaha CFX Premium Grand Piano, detailed new strings and woodwinds and select content from the DX and TX family, all modernized to take advantage of the Motion Control Synthesis Engine.
- Number of Keys : 76
- Type : FSX Keyboard
- Initial Touch : Yes
- Aftertouch : Yes
- Tone Generator : Motion Control Synthesis Engine AMW2: 8 Elements FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms
- Maximum Polyphony : AWM2: 128 (max.; stereo/mono waveforms) FM-X: 128 (max.)
- Multi Timbral Capacity : 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D*, USB*) *stereo Part
- Wave : Preset: 5.67 GB (when converted to 16 bit linear format), User: 1.75 GB
- Performance : Approx. 1,900
- Filter : 18 types
- Effects : Reverb x 12 types, Variation x 76 types, Insertion (A, B) x 76 types*, Master Effect x 15 types *A/D part insertion x 71 types (Preset settings for parameters of each effect type are provided as templates) Master EQ (5 bands), 1st part EQ (3 bands), 2nd part EQ (2 bands)
- Tracks : 16 Sequence tracks, Tempo track, Scene track
- Recording type : Real time replace, Real time overdub, Real time punch in/out
- Note Capacity : Approx. 130,000 notes
- Note Resolution : 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Tempo (BPM) : 5 – 300
- Songs : 64 songs
- Arpeggio : Parts: 8 Parts simultaneous (max.), Preset: Approx. 10,000 types User: 256 types
- Sequence formats : MONTAGE original format, SMF formats 0, 1