MINT AS NEW IN THE BOX WITH ALL THE INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED YAMAHA DEALER
SUPER FAST AND FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING
The Yamaha TF5 is a rack-mountable digital audio mixing console that features a touchscreen display, 33 motorized faders, and is expandable up to 48 input channels by adding the optional Tio1608-D I/O rack. Ideal for a multitude of live sound reinforcement scenarios, the TF5 can also be used for live recording, offering 34 x 34 channel digital recording and playback via USB 2.0 using a computer and your preferred DAW software, and 2 x 2 channel recording and playback using any USB storage device.
The TF5 console itself provides 32 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs with 48V phantom power, as well as 2 analog RCA stereo line inputs, and 16 analog XLR outputs. Each combo input channel features a recallable D-PRE microphone preamp, as well EQ and two dynamics processors. In addition, the console offers eight powerful FX processors with patches ranging from reverb and delay, to modulation effects such as flanger and chorus, to utility processing like 3-band multi-band compression. The TF5 ships with Steinberg's Nuendo Live for advanced multi-tracking and virtual sound check capabilities.
- 33 motor faders (32 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 32 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- Download information for CUBASE AI DAW software
- Optional rackmount kit
- 1 expansion slot for optional NY64-D Dante audio interface card
- Optional Tio1608-D Dante equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/line inputs and 8 line outputs