Fender Rumble Stage 800 800-watt 2x10'' Bass Combo Amplifier
Brand new. Online only. Not available in store.
The Rumble Stage 800 harnesses the potent processing power of our GT engine to deliver an arena's worth of realistic bass amp and effects models. Create your own sound and get inspired with over 15 amp models and 40 effects - all controllable via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
As the world's first WiFi-equipped bass amplifier, Rumble Stage 800 makes it easy to explore contemporary sounds and update your palette for new sonic possibilities. With the Fender Tone app, it's easy to download the latest updates, add new amp and effects models, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers.
Packed with classic amp models - everything from the renowned '59 Bassman models to monster rigs of the '70s and '80s and the best modern bass amps - the Rumble Stage 800 can easily recreate classic tones. We also included over 40 studio-quality effects; ranging from delays and reverbs, compression and EQ, to bass-specific favorites like octave effects, an envelope filter and Octobot synth emulator, these effects make it easy to craft brand-new sounds.
We developed new amp and effects models with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Rumble Stage 800's large, full-color LCD display and then take them anywhere.
XLR line outputs and onboard USB output, along with Bluetooth audio streaming for playing along with backing tracks and a headphone output make this amp at home in any environment - stage or studio. The MGT-4 4-button footswitch controls preset/FX switching and the looper, turning the Rumble Stage 800 into a truly formidable performance powerhouse that will dominate the stage.
Master your tone and create any sound you can imagine with the Rumble Stage 800, the latest evolution of our world-famous bass amplifiers.
- 800-watt WiFi-equipped digital bass amplifier
- Two 10" Eminence® ceramic speakers; compression tweeter
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with "spillover"
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Stereo send and return; AUX input; XLR line outputs; USB output; headphone output
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access
- Series: Rumble™
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Three Layer Buttons, Encoder, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Control Panel: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Three Layer Buttons, Encoder, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
Auxiliary Input: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: Two - (Balanced XLR, Configurable as Mono PRE/POST or Stereo)
- Channels: One
- Effects: More than 15 amp models, more than 40 effects
- Effects Loop: 1/4" (Mono Send/Stereo Return)
- Looper: 60-Second Looper (Requires Optional MGT-4 Footswitch - P/N 0994071000)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 800 Watts (with 8/4ohm extension speaker), 400 Watts at 8ohms (internal)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Speaker Jack: Switchcraft® Locking Speaker Connector (Compatible with Neutrik® Speakon®)
- Front Panel: Black
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence® Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 17.50x22.50x26.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 60.00 LB
- Product Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Product Height: 23.7" (60.2cm)
- Product Width: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Shipping Length: 26.00 IN
- Shipping Height: 17.50 IN
- Shipping Width: 22.50 IN
- Power Cable: IEC