Roland RD-2000 Digital Stage Piano TGF11
NEW MINT PERFECT OPEN BOX WITH ALL THE INCLUDED ACCESSORIES AND WARRANTY
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED ROLAND DEALER
SUPER FAST AND FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING
Equipped with two independent sound engines, premium action, and advanced controller features, the Roland RD-2000 delivers unmatched performance on stage and in the studio. Blending evolved piano technologies with extensive modern control, this next-generation instrument takes the industry-standard stage piano series to new levels of inspiration and creativity. Version 1.50 software adds new sounds joining the latest piano models already onboard as well as historic RD stage piano series available from Roland’s Axial website.
- Next-generation RD stage piano with two independent sound engines and modern controller features
- Dedicated acoustic piano sound engine with the latest Roland advancements provides authentic, richly detailed tone with full polyphony
- Second SuperNATURAL-based sound engine with 128-voice polyphony for electric pianos and additional sounds (compatible with RD-800 Live Sets)
- Eight knobs with LED status indicators and nine sliders for real-time control of sounds and effects
- Eight fully assignable zones for combining internal sounds and external sources (including software instruments)
- PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid wood and molded construction for premium touch and lasting durability
- Classic electric pianos on board, including Roland’s legendary RD-1000 and MKS-20
- Recreations of vintage analog effects, including the BOSS CE-1 Chorus, Roland Dimension D, and more
- Over 1100 non-piano sounds, including organs, strings, brass, synths, and many others
- Two wave expansion slots for loading additional sounds from Roland’s Axial website, including sounds from previous RD-series pianos
- 100 Scene memories for saving and recalling setups with one touch
- Traditional Roland pitch/mod lever and two assignable wheel controllers
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB audio/MIDI interface
- Two wave expansion slots for loading additional sounds downloaded from Roland’s Axial website
- Compatible with sounds from Roland’s historic RD stage piano series (RD-500/600/700SX/700GX/700NX) which are available from Roland’s Axial web site, as well as the latest onboard piano sounds based on Roland’s V-Piano technology
Gorgeous Acoustic Pianos Powered by
In a word, the RD-2000’s acoustic piano sounds are magnificent. Incorporating Roland’s very latest piano technologies and long-running V-Piano research, the acoustic voice is incredibly natural, responsive, and richly detailed. The dedicated acoustic engine features full-keyboard polyphony, allowing you to realize authentic piano performances with absolutely no compromises.
Historic Electric Pianos
Via a second SuperNATURAL-based sound engine, the RD-2000 gives you access to a wide range of classic electric pianos from the ‘60s, ‘70s, and ‘80s. Included are newly developed recreations of the RD-1000 (the very first RD stage piano) and MKS-20 sound module from the 1980s. Driven by Roland’s milestone SA technology, their unique musical voices are instantly recognizable from that era’s hit records. Vintage effects are also on hand for processing your EPs, including the famous BOSS CE-1 Chorus and Roland SDD-320 Dimension D. Visit our special RD history page for more background on these and other classic instruments and effects, plus sound demos of the recreations found in the RD-2000.
The PHA-50 progressive hammer-action keyboard with escapement is the ideal platform for playing the RD-2000’s responsive acoustic and electric pianos. This innovative keyboard features hybrid keys constructed of wood and molded materials, combining classic feel with rugged durability. Together with Roland’s advanced sensor mechanism and hammer-action design, the PHA-50 delivers authentic grand piano touch that’s right at home under your fingers.
Zones and Scenes
The RD-2000 features eight assignable zones that allow you to map sounds to different key ranges, or create combination sounds with up to eight layers. And with the new Scene function, you can save 100 different snapshots of the entire keyboard setup and recall them with a quick button touch while performing.
Bender and Wheels
Equipped with Roland’s classic pitch/mod lever and two modulation wheels, the RD-2000 provides expressive options for any performance style. The dual wheels are useful for detailed sound adjustment on external synths, and are independently assignable per program.
Powerful Encoder Knobs
The RD-2000’s dynamic encoder knobs bring a new level of control to your live performances. LED indicators show the current knob value at a glance, even on the darkest stages. They also respond to velocity, allowing you to execute precise edits with slow movements and quickly move through tones and parameters with fast movements.
Ensemble Sounds for Every Genre
In addition to its world-class pianos, the versatile RD-2000 includes over 1,100 additional sounds for covering any style of music with just one keyboard. Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology provides highly expressive Virtual Tone Wheel organs, modern and vintage synths, clavinet, orchestral strings, brass, and many other sound types. At Roland’s Axial sound website, you’ll find even more sounds to load into the RD-2000’s two wave expansion slots, including selections from previous RD instruments (RD-500/600/700SX/700GX/700NX). Version 1.50 software supports RD-EXP05 (Virtual Tone Wheel Organ Collection) and RD-EXP06 (Analog/Digital Vintage Synth Collection), both available from Roland’s Axial website. If you’re stepping up from the RD-800, you’ll be pleased to know that all your Live Sets are fully compatible with the RD-2000.
Connect with DAWs and Performance Software
Via the RD-2000’s USB audio/MIDI interface, it’s easy to integrate software instruments with a studio DAW or a laptop running your favorite host software on stage. You can control soft synths with zones along with internal sounds, and route their audio through the RD-2000 to create a powerful hybrid rig. The interface supports 24-bit audio at rates up to 192 kHz, allowing you to access your highest quality sounds.
Flexible Audio Outputs
With its versatile outputs, the RD-2000 is ready to connect with any stage or studio setup. Main stereo outs are provided on XLR and ¼-inch jacks, and there’s also a sub output that allows you to route internal sounds and USB audio independently.
Light and Durable
While the RD-2000’s feature upgrades are significant, its weight hasn’t changed from the previous RD generation. It’s still easy to transport from gig to gig, and the aluminum body is both handsome and extremely durable.
Extensive Foot Control
The RD-2000’s four pedal inputs can be configured for damper pedals, expression pedals, and more. A DP-10 pedal is included for damper pedal operation. The optional RPU-3 provides a real grand piano pedaling experience, combining three pedals into one compact unit.
For solid support on stage or in the studio, the optional KS-G8 stand is a perfect match for the RD-2000. It features an open design for a sleek look, plus durable steel piping and rigid bracing to ensure maximum stability. The KS-G8 folds for easy transport, and its height can be adjusted for sitting or standing positions.